Tuesday 21 December 2010

Tuesday is Ben day

 comfortable sofas and fast food, Krazy Kaves portsmouth
There I was, fast asleep, when Ben woke me up by shoving a Santa puppet in my face. Currently I am the boy who can exist without food, because I don't like anything at all. It turns out that everything is too green, too old, too hard or I just really really don't like it at all, I'd rather play exploding explorers while not watching Ice Age.
Going to Pirate Pete's. We can explode as much as we want and there'll be chips.
Pirate Pete's was closed. We were both sad, as was Bud who had just filled the parking meter. We headed to Krazy Kaves which was busy but had exactly what we needed and an additional Poppy C from nursery and my school. We returned home for lunch and a mammoth drawing session, mathematical conundrums, cut-out rockets and the following sentence, written entirely without gaps:
budforsdannethtoeeloeetut           Translation: Bud falls down the toilet
destroyed playroom, every toy you own in a pileWe then got out all the toys (happens every time) to make a trap for Bud and spent ages devising new and interesting ways to torture him to death. In the end he just read a book and refused to become trapped so we just attacked him with swords instead.Model Village at night, lit up
4pm was the promised land of Lilliput after yesterday's power cut left Erin and I Santa-less.
victorian access tunnels under the fortThe model village looks quite fun and I look forward to returning there in the summer when the castle at the top will be open, the tunnel will be open all the way down and it won't be so cold and dark.
 We took the tunnel investigating torches which proved useful. While there we met Pops and Ruby, Bensmum turned up and I saw my classmate Teddy (Bud recognised his blonde mum from the schoolyard).
Bensmum: "Did you have a good time today?"
Ben: "A really good time until you turned up".
We toured all the biggest buildings shining our searchlights into the shop windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.